Thursday, December 4, 2008

Long Time!

I know this update has been a long time coming but I just have been busy! I posted a slide show and I hope you enjoy it. It is my first smilebox!!! Wow, it was really easy...I will doing this all of the time now! I love it.

Just a little news, Ryan is doing wonderfully and sisters are too. He is having surgery on Dec 16 and I will keep a record of the event on the blog!

We have decided to start a family blog! I will post the link when I have it together.

Hugs!
Cindy

2 comments:

Sheri_n_Ben said...

Cindy,
Such great pics! Your family looks so happy! So great to see the kids having so much fun together.
Love ya,
Sheri (Leilah Di's Mommy)

Buffi Young said...

how wonderful to see that he is doing so well! I think of him often. Sadie see's his picture and calls him Pu. I'm sure she remembers him!!! We're praying that the surgery goes well! Blessings on you guys!
Buffi