Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ryan's Foster Sister

We have exciting and incredibly news!! We were contacted by a family last Thursday that thought Ryan was in the same foster family that their adopted daughter had been in and was adopted a year ago. They have pictures of their daughter with the other foster child which I have posted below. J. and I looked at the pictures and we believe this is our son. We have asked our agency if Ryan had a foster sister that was adopted a year ago and I guess we will have to wait and see. We really believe this is him!


God has granted us with pictures of our son at a very young age! So I pray this is truly him!



Let us know what you think!!!



We received our LOA yesterday and it was signed and sent back to Heritage!! We also received an update with more pictures. I will have to write another post later to tell you about the new information we have on our son! Hint: HE IS VERY BIG!!!!!


Hugs!


Cindy


More Pictures!!



2 comments:

Buffi Young said...

I SO hope that this little boy is Ryan. I would LOVE to keep Sadie and him connected!!! God's plans are so amazing!!! We look forward to following your journey further!!
Blessings,
Buffi

Dawn Zorer said...

I think that little boy is your sweet Ryan.
Our prayers are with you.
Dawn Z