Monday, July 28, 2008

TA News

It has been a very busy weekend. We had our reunion with the families that have adopted from Yangjiang, little j and L's orphanage. We had a great time and I will post pictures later. I love these families and consider them our extended family. L was able to spend the entire weekend with her orphange best friend. She misses her very much today.

We did receive an email of Friday, our TAs are on the way and they should be here Monday or Tuesday. So I am impatiently waiting for a call. We have plane tickets on hold with a Chinese Travel agent in the adjacent town. She can only hold them for a few days then she has to re-enter the hold. We have no idea if when we are traveling. I don't handle this part of the adoption well. So please pray that we get our call today and so we can at least know when we travel. I wish I handled this better but sometimes you just have to realize your weaknesses!Right!!LOL!!! I think I remember J. telling me to "chill out" a couple of times this weekend. Oh well!