Monday, July 28, 2008

TA!!

We received our TA today..I am so thrilled! We should know in the next couple of days when our travel will be. I feel so relieved and so happy knowing we will be leaving soon.

My niece is getting married on Aug 8 and the girls are in the wedding! I am looking forward to enjoying all of the wedding stuff we are doing in the next couple of weeks. I so thrilled for her. She is an amazing young woman. If it is alright with her, I will post pictures of the wedding before we leave for China.

We are hoping to leave on Aug 14!!! I can't wait to go!!! Come on CA!!!!

Hugs,
Cindy
hoping to be posting tomorrow with more news!!!!

7 comments:

Buffi Young said...

Whoo Hoo!!! God is SO good!!! Hey...if you do find out that our little girl was Zheng Pu's foster brother...I would love to find out more about their foster family. Let me know if you find anything out!!! From what I've been told though...they are very unwilling to give information about the foster family. Maybe that will not be the case this time!! SO excited for you guys!!!
Blessings,
Buffi

Carolin said...

Congratulations!!!!!! You must be over the moon!!!

Jo said...

Congrats! I can't wait for the day to go get Noah, so I can imagine the happiness you have right now. I hope your trip goes smoothly.

The Wanless Family said...

Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you!! Cannot wait to see him in your arms!!
Lisa

Mom 2 six said...

Woo-Hoo !!
What a blessing !

rose said...

Congratulations!!! The foster family we had from the same orphanage was wonderful to our son, and I suspect your foster family has done just as well. We will be following your blog. Do you think you will go tour the orphanage? Also the botanical gardens in Wuhan are real nice! Congratulations!
Rose
mom to Logan

Duchess of Lanier said...

Congratulations, Cindy! Just catching up and so happy for you!
Trena