Friday, August 15, 2008

Getting Ready to leave Guangzhou

We made it through our first night. I can not believe how much sleep a man can get! J. slept almost the entire time on each plane and then sleep all night. I took a nap on the plane and a nap last night. Haley slept very well too! Lyla did not sleep until the flight from Tokyo to Guangzhou. I woke up at 1:30 AM, Lyla woke up at 3:30 AM, and then J. and Haley woke up at 4:30...as I am writing, I realize you probably don’t care about our sleep schedule…it is just what is happening! LOL
We will get on a flight to Wuhan at 10:55 AM, which is 10:55 PM for USA. We are packing up now and leaving soon!
We won’t get Ryan David until Monday, which will be Sunday night for you.
See you later!

4 comments:

Julie said...

I hope you have a great flight. It is now only hours until you get Ryan. I am so excited for you.

Laura Beth said...

Yay - you made it! Isn't it strange how the men seem to be able to sleep at these times??? I hope you can also get plenty of rest in Wuhan before you meet your new little man. I will be SO happy to see him united with his family at last!
Laura Beth

lperry6 said...

Glad to hear you made it to China. I can't wait to read all about your first meeting with Ryan. I am so excited and happy for your family! Love ya..
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful flight and try to get some sleep. We are anxiously awaiting your Gotcha Photo's. Just two more sleeps and he'll be in your arms.
So exciting!!!
Stephanie