Monday, August 25, 2008

Red Couch and Consulate Appointments

We leave in a few minutes to meet the other families to have the red couch photo and group photo! We will then go to the consulate appointment were we swear to take care of Ryan David and they will give him his Visa to come home!!

I will post pictures as soon as we get back. Patti's husband, Ben, and J. are going to try to get to Danny's bagel today...not sure how that will go. We found out last night it is about 25 minutes away!

Haley and I are feeling a little under the weather and I am praying it is just a slight cold. We are wishing for the days to fly so we can get home!!!

We go to Lyla's and Jesse's orphanage tomorrow. I am hoping for the details today! We told her this morning and she said "YEAHHH!!!" then the next thing was..."Oh, I am so Nervous!" I think we made the right choice to wait to tell her.

Oh, the girls talked to Ms. Georges' class (Haley's class) and Mr Wakeman's class last night using Skype! The girls did great answering the questions! Mr. Wakeman is setting up another talk tonight with Ms. Hardesty's class (Lyla's class)! Hope it goes well tonight too!!

Pictures later! Hugs, Cindy

1 comment:

Buffi Young said...

We're praying for your visit to the girls orphanage. I know that is a very emotional thing. I pray that it goes well!!! I know you are SO glad you're on this end of the two weeks!!! Almost time to go home! YEAH!!! Thanks for all the updates. Blessings,
Buffi