Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Jesse

Please send Jesse your prayers. She fell yesterday and hurt her elbow. She didn't tell anyone till later. It started really hurting in the night and my parents took her to the hospital. It seems that she has either dislocated her elbow or there is a fracture. She is in a sling and is in pain when she moves it. She has an appointment with a orthopedic doctor tomorrow morning. My mom called our pediatrician to see if they could get her seen by an orthopedic doctor today. Mom and Dad said she is doing well today, playing with her toys just a few minutes ago. I know she is in good hands. My mom and dad will go to any means to take care of any of our children, just wish I was there for her.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Praying for Jesse! Glad she is in good hands but know you would rather be with her!!